Clean & Safe
Educational and relaxing winter holidays in our unique mountain landscape are also possible with Covid-19.
Plenty of fresh mountain air, sufficient space and a comprehensive protection concept ensure that you can feel comfortable and safe.
Our protection concept follows the basic rules of the CLEAN & SAFE label. You will find the most important measures below.
Have fun and safety in the snow!
Managing Director of Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin
(as of 19th December 2021)
Ski school office
- Avoidance: Please avoid unnecessary visits to the ski school office by booking directly in the online shop. With the booking confirmation you can appear directly at the meeting point. All employees are vaccinated and/or regularly participate in company tests.
- Hand hygiene: Disinfectant is available at the entrance.
- Keep distance: Markings on the floor regulate the distance of 1.5 metres.
- Obligation to wear masks: Employees and guests must wear masks in the public part of the ski school office.
- Cleaning: Surfaces touched by several people are cleaned regularly. Regular airing ensures an exchange of air.
- Avoidance: The snow sports instructors ask their guests about symptoms of illness at the beginning of the lessons. Guests with symptoms of flu, respiratory problems or similar illnesses will be excluded from lessons immediately. Snow sports instructors with symptoms of illness may not give lessons. All employees are vaccinated and/or regularly participate in company tests.
- Group separation: Contact between different groups is avoided (see also: meeting points).
- Hand hygiene: The snow sports instructors disinfect their hands regularly.
- Keep distance: Whenever possible, participants and snow sports instructors should keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres between themselves.
- Obligation to wear masks: At the meeting points and if it is not possible to keep the minimum distance, participants (from 12 years of age) and snow sports instructors wear masks. People with mask dispensation are not allowed to participate in snow sports lessons.
- Meeting points: The assembly points are generously designed, marked, divided by level and, if possible, unbundled. Guests will be informed in advance of their snow sports instructor and can thus move directly to him or her. The start of lessons is staggered.
- Lunchtime supervision: The children can eat their lunch at a common table within their group. Children from the age of 12 wear a mouth-nose protection when they are not sitting at the table. Contact between the different groups is avoided and distance is maintained.
- Partner: When using the services of our partners (cable cars, gastronomy, ...) their protection concepts and measures apply. These must be respected and adhered to.
Outdoor area: Only events with less than 300 people participating will be held.
Indoor area: Only children under 16 years of age may participate in indoor events.
- Ski races: During the lessons, the ski groups ski in a staggered ski race according to level; spectators are allowed. The award ceremony will be held within the group.
- Contact tracing: The snow sports school and its staff take the following contact details from all guests: First name, surname, mobile phone, e-mail address.
- In accordance with our terms and conditions, a booking can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the course.
- Otherwise a refund will only be made in case of accident or illness and on presentation of a certificate from a local doctor.